How does your institution demonstrate commitment to high quality international education to parents, students and staff members? How do you ensure your institution is continually improving and keeping up with leading international education standards?
As a leader in the field of institution evaluation and accreditation worldwide, we provide a unique international accreditation with a focus on student learning and global citizenship.
ASSCU has been further validated and is accepted by other countries and associations internationally as a mark of quality assurance.
Characteristics of an ASSCU Institution
The final award of ASSCU accreditation shows that the institution has achieved high standards of professional performance in international education and has a commitment to continuous improvement. In particular, the award of accreditation shows that the institution:
- is devoted to its mission and vision for students
- has thought deeply about the services it offers to students, family and community
- invests the time and resources for validation from a globally recognized accreditation authority
- focuses on the quality of teaching, student learning, as well as student safeguarding and well-being
- is committed to the development of the institution’ global citizenship
- has a suitable philosophy of education suitable for its students?
- promises only what it can deliver
- is open to regular evaluation by its own institution community and peer evaluators
- constantly seeks improvement in all areas of the school plans strategically for the future